Giving Hope Program
The holidays are just around the corner. We at Advanced Fertility Center of Texas would like to wish you and your family a joyous and prosperous new year. We realize that fulfilling the dreams of building a family may be placed on hold due to financial constraints, so that’s why we initiated the Giving Hope Program.
Enroll In 3 Easy Steps!
- Fill out the enrollment form
- Receive your $3,000.00 gift card by email *some restrictions apply
- Print the gift card and present it during your initial office visit.
The Giving Hope Program has been designed around two very important values: family and giving. The importance of the Giving Hope Program is to reach out to families who want to conceive, but are unable to proceed forward due to financial implications or due to lack of resources to make an informed decision. In the spirit of the holidays, Advanced Fertility Center of Texas wants to give to the community by offering couples the chance to grow their families.
The Giving Hope program offers a $3,000 gift certificate toward IVF services or an existing IVF cycle to qualified individuals.
You must enroll in this program by January 31, 2017 in order to receive a $3,000.00 gift card for an IVF Treatment cycle.
Talk to one of our Giving Hope Representatives. For any questions, or to enroll over the phone, call (713) 597-4425.
Everyone who enrolls in our IVF program will also receive our Mind and Body Program, a $600.00 Value.
General Qualifications for Giving Hope?
- Requirements: Must pass preliminary testing on both partners and have no medical conditions that prohibits conception.
- Must be younger than 41 years of age for IVF and younger than 49 years of age for donor eggs.
- Patients must have at least one ovary and have a uterus without known pathology.
- Laboratory values of FSH (Follicle Stimulating Hormone) must be less than 12 and AMH (Antimullarian Hormone) levels greater than 1.
- Other restrictions may apply
You can enroll in the Giving Hope Program by filling out the form or by calling us at (713) 597-4425, Ext. 1 to speak with a Giving Hope Program representative.
Terms & Conditions
- Must be used towards In-vitro Fertilization Program at Advanced Fertility Center of Texas.
- Limit 1 Gift Certificate Per Family.
- Program excludes: Fees for IVF donor eggs, laboratory testing, ultrasounds that are not part of stimulation, additional consultations, frozen sperm, sperm processing and storage fees, embryo cryopreservation storage fees beyond one year, preimplantation genetic diagnosis, preimplantation genetic screening, additional blood tests, medications, treatment for side effects and other complications, deductibles and co insurances. *Other restrictions may apply.
- Gift Card may be used for individuals that do not have In Vitro Fertilization insurance coverage.
- Gift Cards can be used for your In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) and Donor Cycle Program.
- Not valid toward any other services.
- Gift Card will be valid only toward the original price of service and limited to one per Family. Not valid with any other offer.
- Patients must present gift card at time of payment.
- Payments must be made by January 31, 2018.
- All procedures must be performed by January 31, 2018. No cash value. Restrictions apply.
The Advanced Fertility Center of Texas (AFCT) has several fertility treatment centers located throughout Houston metropolitan area. We offer the most comprehensive list of state-of-the-art fertility services.